Lifestyle and boutique hotels are small. They can range from as low as a few to as many as 100 rooms and suites, offering intimate spaces for guests. These luxury hotels have benefits such as:
- Various suites and room types for many views (seaside, garden, jungle, etc.)
- A reasonable price range, encouraging guests to stay longer
- Personalized services such as self-check-in, great amenities, and exposure to rich local culture
The personal touch of a lifestyle boutique hotel, as opposed to a chain hotel, is that hospitality and service are a top priority and easier to manage with fewer guests.
- Aristocratic, French-style townhome
- Comforting oasis
- Peaceful Caribbean flare
- Traditional, cultural villa
No matter the product, consumers are willing to pay for the experience. Namron not only tailors our service to our amazing guests, but each experience is crafted with a specific vision. Whether it be an exceptional restaurant inspired by the local cuisine or unique pieces of artwork lining the suite’s walls, we can develop and design these innovative concepts. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- In what ways can you implement making customers feel welcomed?
- What is your brand?
- What is the target audience you wish to reach?
The luxury lifestyle experience is an expectancy that comes with the investment. For us, it’s important to ensure the total positive experience as efficiently as possible.