A. Identity of the Controller
LAVOP, S.A. de C.V. , BOOKHOTEL LLC and its affiliates and/or subsidiaries (LA VALISE MEXICO CITY, ENCANTADA TULUM, LA VALISE TULUM, NEST TULUM, RADHOO TULUM, LA VALISE SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE, NU TULUM) for the commercialization of hotels of LAVOP, S.A. de C.V. & BOOKHOTEL LLC (hereinafter referred to as LAVOP), located at Calle Varsovia 36, Interior 901, Colonia Juárez, Delegación Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City, is a company committed to protecting your privacy.
Our Data Protection Officer is the Personal Data Compliance Area, and you can contact them at the email address: email@example.com
This Privacy Notice corresponds to the following websites owned by LAVOP:
More than a policy, in LAVOP has the philosophy of maintaining a close and active relationship with clients and potential clients. In terms of the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (the Law) and its Regulations, the personal data provided to us will be used for the following purposes:
a. Necessary for the provision of the service:
- To perform the tasks and procedures for the acquisition of goods, products, and/or services for our clients and potential clients.
- To provide the client with lodging services, which include restaurants (food and drinks); bars and entertainment, recreational activities; boutique, spa services.
- To provide customer programs and diverse recreational, cultural, entertainment, and health activities.
- To provide customer Concierge services and medical service (external provider, available 24 hours a day, independent service with charges for consultation).
- To complete guest registration and allow charges to credit and/or debit cards.
- To make reservations according to the specifications and needs of the guest; as well as to make changes to reservations or cancel services.
- Obtain data from your credit card, which will only be used to collect the services requested by the client and as a reservation guarantee, issuing a charge only in the case of not complying with the reservation cancellation policy.
- To provide event services (events, banquets), tourism, and commercial services requested by the client.
- To comply with the contractual obligations that have been entered into pursuant to the existing commercial relationship.
- To process requests, carry out collection, billing, and clarification activities.
- To keep our records updated to answer your questions.
- To comply with the laws, regulations, and other applicable legal provisions.
b. Not necessary for the provision of the service:
- To carry out marketing, advertising, and commercial research activities of different goods, products, and services offered by LAVOP.
- To carry out internal studies on consumer habits, marketing, advertising, and commercial research related to goods, products, and services offered by LAVOP.
- To follow up on the commercial relationship and request the evaluation and follow-up to determine the level of satisfaction of our goods, products, and services.
It is important to mention that purposes (i), (ii), (iii), (iv), (v), (vi), (vii), (viii), (ix), (x), (xi), and (xii) originate and are necessary. Purposes (1), (2), and (3) are not necessary, but are important to offer clients, through campaigns of marketing, advertising, and commercial prospection, goods, products, and exclusive services, for which they have the right to object, or, to revoke their consent for LAVOP to stop processing personal data for such purposes, in accordance with the procedure indicated in section IV or V of this Privacy Notice.
IV. OPTIONS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
LAVOP communicates that, if a client wishes to stop receiving messages of marketing, advertising, or commercial prospecting, related to the purposes referred to in subsection (a) of section III, it can be made valid through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well same, in this manner doubts and comments about the treatment of personal data will be attended to.
V. APPLICATION FOR ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION OR OPPOSITION OF PERSONAL DATA (ARCO RIGHTS) AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT.
All personal data are treated according to the applicable legislation and in force in the country, so we inform our clients that they have the right to access, rectify, cancel, or oppose the treatment given to personal data at all times, as well how to revoke the consent granted for their treatment; rights that may be asserted through the Reception Manager, the person designated by LAVOP for this purpose, or by sending an email to email@example.com, to be provided with the ARCO Rights Application Form, which must be filed at the address of the Responsible Party, with a copy of official identification to prove ownership. The response to requests for ARCO Rights will be sent to the email address provided within 20 working days from the reception of said request. Likewise, the right of access will be deemed fulfilled when the corresponding response is sent to the email address indicated for this purpose.
The exercise of the ARCO Rights will be free; in its case, the owner must cover the costs of sending, reproducing, and/or certifying documents. However, if the holder exercises the same right in a period no longer than 12 months, the response to the request will have a cost that will not exceed 3 days of the general minimum wage in force in the Federal District.
If the client does not agree with the processing of his/her personal data, (s)he can go to the INAI.
VI. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA.
Transfers without consent:
The client is informed that in order to comply with the purposes set forth in subsection (a), section IV of this Privacy Notice, personal data may be transferred and processed inside and outside the United States of Mexico by persons other than LAVOP. In this sense and based on the Law and its Regulations, personal data may be transferred without consent to:
- Third-party service providers, solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes established in subsection (a) of section III of this Privacy Notice.
- To third-party service providers for the provision of services for social, tourist, and commercial events.
- Authorities, emergency services.
- To third parties to carry out extrajudicial and judicial collections in case of non-compliance.
Transfers with consent:
LAVOP may transfer personal identification data to marketing and advertising companies for the purposes described in subsection (b) of section III of this Privacy Notice and other companies in the tourism sector, goods, products, and services with which there is any relationship commercial and/or business with the purpose of granting benefits when acquiring them. If a client does not want personal data to be transferred to said third parties, the refusal can be expressed according to the procedure established in section IV of this Privacy Notice.
LAVOP informs you that it will use “cookies and web beacons” to obtain personal information from you automatically. The personal data that we collect electronically, as well as the purposes of the treatment, are established in this Privacy Notice and will consist solely of the following:
- Session cookies, will be used only to enter our electronic page.
- Preference cookies, are used only to remember your preferences, consultation habits regarding our website and services.
Cookies and web beacons can be disabled by following the steps that we show you by clicking on this link. It is not possible to disable cookies that are necessary for technical reasons for the operation of the website.
VIII. MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE.
This Privacy Notice may be modified from time to time in LAVOP, such modifications may be consulted through the following means:
- Our website www.namronhospitality.com (Privacy Section).
- Visible notices in our LAVOP facilities.
- Any other means of oral, printed, or electronic communication that LAVOP determines for that purpose.